WHAT IS PAI MU TAN
Pai mu tan is a type of organic white tea from Fujian, China. It is made from plucking one leaf shoot and two tiny young leaves of the plant Camellia sinensis which are covered with white hairs that imparts the white color. The buds are usually thin and elongated. The tea has low caffeine levels and a pleasant fruity aroma. The white tea possesses a refreshing delicate, floral taste.
VARIETIES OF PAI MU TAN
There exist two varieties of the white tea depending on the origin. These are as below:
1. Fuding variety- This variety is from Eastern Fujian, China;
2. Zhenghe variety- This variety is from Northern Fujian, China;
1. Plucking by hand, only the unopened buds are used;
2. Steaming and pre-withering in the open air;
3. Rolling via careful shaking of the baskets in order to break open the leaf ridges;
4. Drying below a basket holder with charcoal where the buds are slowly opening;
HOW TO BREW
In brewing Pai Mu Tan tea, have the fresh tea leaves in your kitchen or place of preparation. Use a normal glassware, tea ball or teapot. For freshness, rinse your brewing jar with hot water. Secondly, add a 2-3 teaspoonful of tea leaves for every 275 ml of water. Thirdly, steep the tea leaves the hot water at a standing temperature of 80-90 degree centigrade.
You can choose to start either gradually (1-4 minutes) or steep for longer periods (7-10 minutes). You can slowly increase steeping time and temperature for the subsequent brewing. The final product is the same.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PAI MU TAN
1. The tea contains antioxidants example tannin, polyphenols, and catechins that decrease the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
2. The white tea is a rich source of magnesium which calms nerves, decrease anxiety thus promoting relaxation.
3. It is a rich source of amino acid L-Theanine commonly known as a relaxing agent which promotes relaxation of the nervous system without causing sedative effects.
4. The tea lowers cholesterol levels.
5. Taking the tea also lowers blood pressure.
6. The tea offers protection against various types of cancers and tumors due to the high content of antioxidants. The antioxidants interact with the free radicals preventing damage to cells.
7. The white tea is also a rich source of vitamins example vitamin C (ascorbic acid ) and vitamin P commonly referred as flavonoids which helps maintain the integrity of blood vessels.
Feel free to contact us when you need the tea. We are the professional suppliers of this product. This is the type of tea to make you're every morning, afternoons and evening lit as it also possesses numerous health benefits.
Guangzhou Runming Tea has teams of skillful, experienced sales staff with over 10 years experience in tea and exporting.
Our sales team can provide professional tea product knowledge of introduction, profound market analysis, hot-selling products recommendation, package solutions, new products notices, and complete after-sales service such as videos of packing products and timely updating logistics notice, etc.
Guangzhou Runming Tea Company focuses on manufacturing and exporting EU&USDA organic-certified teas, EU standard Chinese speciality teas and special Chinese Kongfu teawares.
Having our own tea plantation bases and preliminary factories in the famous tea-growing areas in China, we strictly control over every tea-making process to guarantee our Maocha’s quality, taste, aroma & appearance.
Besides, we also have our own high sanitation, traceable tea refined factory in Guangzhou, including the packing workshop, pyramid tea bag OEM workshop, Matcha To Go OEM workshop, etc. For the health of human, we always advocate organic life attitude, and devote to be the advocator and leader of organic teas.
Pls feel free to contact us if you have any questions/inquiries. We look forward to hearing from you!
Phone: +86 20 37417500
Whats app: +86 13828461245
Address: No. 15, North Str, Deshengchong, Shima, Junhe Str, Baiyun District, Guangzhou， China