picked by hand during the winter or spring months, the first thing to
do is to oxidize them. As compared to other types of tea, black tea
powder has one of the most time consuming and difficult processing
method. Instead of picking the leaves early, they are supposed to be
picked when they have reached their peak. First, they are withered under
direct sunlight and then gently shaken in baskets to bruise the ages of
the leaves. Next, they are dried under the shade until they start
turning slightly yellow.
This process is usually repeated a number of times. Depending on the type of wulong tea powder, the oxidation process may vary from one tea to another. Once the desired level has been reached the leaves are pan-fired so as to prevent any more oxidation. Due to the higher temperatures, they don't have a lot of moisture.
What you need
· Measuring spoon.
· Cup or teapot.
· Teacup for serving.
1. Heat the water in a kettle to 180F to 200F.
2. Pre-warm the cup or the teapot.
3. Measure 2 teaspoons of Black tea.
4. Place the leaves in the cup or the teapot.
5. Pour the water.
6. Cover the teapot.
7. Steep the tea for about 5 minutes.
8. Remove the leaves and then pour the tea through a strainer.
How to store?
need to store black tea in an airtight room away from the light and
the air. Since it's very good at absorbing moisture, you need to avoid
storing it near anything that's smelly. If stored well oolong tea powder
can last for a very long time.
1. It's known to reduce the cholesterol levels.
2. Black tea contains polyphenols that can help combat the free radicals in the body.
3. It contains antioxidants that fight any type of bacterial infection in the body.
4. The polyphenols also have a lot of benefits to the skin.
5. Studies have shown that eczema patients who combine drinking 3 cups of black tea daily along with other treatment may experience more relief.
6. Drinking black tea also helps to relieve stress and maintain focus.
7. Regular drinking of the tea diminishes wrinkles and improves the elasticity and the tone of the skin.
8. It can also help promote a shiny and healthy hair.
There are some primary competitive advantages of our company’s oolong tea powder:
1. Basic Advantage: We have our own black tea leaf plantation base, which has a competitive price, for bigger quantity, the price can be more lowered;
2. Quality Control: Experienced QC Team always strictly check the products before packing, ensure to deliver the high-quality products to clients;
3. Certificate: Organic-certified and EU conventional;
4. Logo and Package: OEM & ODM package and customized logo;
5. Company Information: More than 10 years tea export experience;
We are the professional supplier of oolong tea powder. If you are interested in our teas, pls don't hesitate to contact us to get competitive factory price immediately!!!
Guangzhou Runming Tea has teams of skillful, experienced sales staff with over 10 years experience in tea and exporting.
Our sales team can provide professional tea product knowledge of introduction, profound market analysis, hot-selling products recommendation, package solutions, new products notices, and complete after-sales service such as videos of packing products and timely updating logistics notice, etc.
Guangzhou Runming Tea Company focuses on manufacturing and exporting EU&USDA organic-certified teas, EU standard Chinese speciality teas and special Chinese Kongfu teawares.
Having our own tea plantation bases and preliminary factories in the famous tea-growing areas in China, we strictly control over every tea-making process to guarantee our Maocha’s quality, taste, aroma & appearance.
Besides, we also have our own high sanitation, traceable tea refined factory in Guangzhou, including the packing workshop, pyramid tea bag OEM workshop, Matcha To Go OEM workshop, etc. For the health of human, we always advocate organic life attitude, and devote to be the advocator and leader of organic teas.
Pls feel free to contact us if you have any questions/inquiries. We look forward to hearing from you!
Phone: +86 20 37417500
Whats app: +86 13828461245
Address: No. 15, North Str, Deshengchong, Shima, Junhe Str, Baiyun District, Guangzhou， China