Mao Feng Tea
The Mao Feng Tea Review
The mao feng tea is a unique type of organic or green tea whose origin is the Anhui Province that is near Huangshan or the Yellow Mountain in China. It is a very tasty product that is among the most famous teas within China. It boasts of having an excellent flavor and oozes with a wide range of health benefits to the user. Being an organic product, the tea is fresh, authentic and does not have the extreme side effects that characterize most of the flavored teas that are full of additives.
Being one of the best teas in China and even across the borders, its taste does not disappoint. It is made using a special processing technique that produces a unique type of tea that is not only strong but also quite refreshing. Moreover, it also has a very pleasant aroma that is a reminiscence of the fresh orchid bloom. There is no doubt that each sip of the mao feng tea promises you a sweet and very refreshing memory.
The Brewing Guide
While brewing this tea, it is recommended that you use either porcelain or glass-based tea ware. Below is the brewing procedure you can use to come up with the tastiest tea.
1. Rinse your teapot and teacup with hot water.
2. Use approximately 2g of tea leaves (which is about 1-2 teaspoons) for every 150 milliliters of water.
3. Steep the tea leaves into hot water at 70 degrees Celsius to 80 degrees Celsius for one minute for the first as well as second brewing.
4. Gradually increase the steeping time and the temperature for subsequent brewing.
Health Benefits of the Mao Feng Tea
Like most of the organic tea types, the mao feng tea boasts of having a range of health benefits to the user. Some of which include:
1. The tea has high levels of antioxidants as well as other natural chemicals that are known to help in reducing incidences of cancer and promoting good skin tones.
2. It also contains anti-aging agents which help in reducing the effects of aging, hence keeping your skin youthful at all times.
3. Containing high levels of calcium, fluoride and vitamin C, the product is also known to promote the development of healthy teeth and bones.
4. Mao feng tea is also known to help in facilitating digestion, promoting weight loss and maintaining healthy levels of cholesterol and blood sugar in the body system. And this is critical in preventing lifestyle diseases such as obesity, high blood pressure,and diabetes.
5. It also keeps your cardio-circulatory system well-protected from the risks of stroke and heart attack.
All these benefits make the mao feng tea a worthwhile addition to your daily diet. This is because it contains valuable substances that will boost your immune system, enabling you to stay healthy and fully protected against external attacks from bacteria, viruses and even the effects of chemical pollutants. If you want to enjoy the benefits that come with the consumption of green or organic tea, the mao feng tea will no doubt give you value for your money.
There are some primary competitive advantages of our company’s mao feng tea:
1. We have our own green tea plantation base，which has a competitive price, for bigger quantity, the price can be more lowered;
2. Certificate: Organic-certified and EU conventional;
3. Quality Control: Experienced QC Team always strictly check the products before packing,ensure to deliver the high quality products to clients;
4. Logo and Package: OEM & ODM package and customized logo;
5. Company Information：10 years tea export experience;
We are the professional supplier of mao feng tea. If you want to buy mao feng tea . Why don’t you choose us? We will quote the best price to you after we receive the detail description of your inquiry.
Guangzhou Runming Tea has teams of skillful, experienced sales staff with over 10 years experience in tea and exporting.
Our sales team can provide professional tea product knowledge of introduction, profound market analysis, hot-selling products recommendation, package solutions, new products notices, and complete after-sales service such as videos of packing products and timely updating logistics notice, etc.
Guangzhou Runming Tea Company focuses on manufacturing and exporting EU&USDA organic-certified teas, EU standard Chinese speciality teas and special Chinese Kongfu teawares.
Having our own tea plantation bases and preliminary factories in the famous tea-growing areas in China, we strictly control over every tea-making process to guarantee our Maocha’s quality, taste, aroma & appearance.
Besides, we also have our own high sanitation, traceable tea refined factory in Guangzhou, including the packing workshop, pyramid tea bag OEM workshop, Matcha To Go OEM workshop, etc. For the health of human, we always advocate organic life attitude, and devote to be the advocator and leader of organic teas.
Pls feel free to contact us if you have any questions/inquiries. We look forward to hearing from you!
Phone: +86 20 37417500
Address: Floor 5-6, No. 23, Dongsheng Street, Pengshang, Jiahe Street, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, China