How To Make Your Own Bubble Tea Pearls At Home？
Bubble tea like pearl milk teas, fruit teas, signature teas, and more are among the most popular beverages in the entire world alongside coffee. There are two reasons to such popularity. One is because bubble tea is very versatile and has a lot of flavor variations. Second is because of the bubbles also known as boba, tropical tapioca, or boba pearl, which are fun and exciting to chew and eat.
But how do you make your own bubble boba? And is it easy to make it at home?
The good news is yes, it is easy to make your own bubble tea pearls at home. The ingredients are affordable and easy to find and the procedure in making bubble boba is easy to do. You can actually do it on your own or with your family and friends. This way, you can enjoy your very own favorite bubble tea without having to go outside.
Here is the easy way to make your own bubble tea pearls at home:
For the ingredients and kitchen tools, you are going to need the following:
· Water - ratio is 7 parts to 1 part of tapioca
· Dried tapioca pearls
· 1 cup Brown sugar - for the sugar syrup
· 1 cup White sugar - for the sugar syrup
· 1 cup Water - for the sugar syrup
· Boiling pots
· Spatula or stirrer
· Container or jar
In cooking the sugar syrup, here is the procedure:
1) Pour the brown and white sugar in a pot then add water.
2) Turn on the heat to medium.
3) Stir the mixture often to avoid it from sticking onto the pot.
4) Let the sugar boil and melt completely.
5) Turn off the heat and let the syrup cool to room temperature.
6) When it's not hot anymore, you can transfer the syrup into a container or jar.
In cooking the boba pearls, here is the procedure:
1) Pour the water into the pot and let it boil.
2) Once the water has a rolling boil, pour the dried tapioca pearls in.
3) Stir the boiling tapioca pearls lightly and frequently in order to avoid it from sticking onto the pot.
4) Let it boil and wait until the tapioca pearls float to the top of the boiling water.
5) Once the tapioca pearls are floating, cover the pot and let it boil and cook for 15 minutes. Stir it every five minutes.
6) After 15 minutes, turn off the heat and take the pot. Without taking the cover away, let it sit for another 15 minutes.
7) After letting it sit, uncover the pot gently and drain the water from the cooked tapioca pearls. While draining it, let cold or lukewarm water run over the pearls. Drain it well after.
8) Once the pearls are drained of water, put it inside the sugar syrup jar/container and mix it together carefully. Cover the jar/container and serve with your favorite bubble tea.
With these affordable ingredients, accessible tools, and easy procedures, you can easily make your own bubble boba at home. Enjoy your bubble tea!